[ExI] Extropian index and list

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Fri Jun 19 14:41:16 UTC 2009

Rituals are a necessary part of socialization and psychological well being.
My daily rituals are vital to my life.  Some are a working out or yoga
ritual and working in garden ritual, etc.  Am I worshiping a god when doing
this?  No.  But I am practicing a Zen-like state of being in becoming one
with the act I am physically and mentally involved in.  Is it a trance?  No.
But it is a state of being that is separate from other actions in my life.

I'll just comment that all domains are interesting and can be transhumanist.
The issue is approaching them from an extropic perspective and/or
considering the issues through the Principles of Extropy.

I am against putting a limit on topics for critical and creative discussion,
including random acts of humor.

Natasha

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More