[ExI] Healthcare and governments thinking long range

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 21 03:07:18 UTC 2009

At 10:05 PM 6/20/2009 -0400, Rafal wrote:

> > Nobody needs to wade through a reductio ad absurdum, and explaining
> > impatiently that it's wrong just goes to validate its point.
> >
>### So would you say that dismissing a flat-Earther actually validates
>his point?
>I am too busy now.

I'm too bored now, but I might as well say in my abyss of yawning
ennui that No, it doesn't validate the *Flat-Earther's* point, but it
would go to validate the point of someone making mock of a
Flat-Earther by carrying his argument to an even more absurd extreme.
The only question is whether I understood BillK's intention or
whether you have. See what I mean about being bored? Zzzzzz.

Damien Broderick