[ExI] H+ Healthcare

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Jun 23 16:14:55 UTC 2009

Thanks for your input Fred.

On the news this morning, it was suggest in Congress to tax the unions,
which was not well-received. Then it was suggest to tax the citizens, which
was not well-received.  An argument is that we are already taxed for the
many thousands who do not have healthcare by virtue of increases in medical
expenses to cover uninsured anyway.

I am less concerned about healthcare now and more concerned about healthcare
of those who want to live longer and may be heavily taxed for doing so while
jumping through loops.  I think we all should be looking into long term car
options.

Last night on Clark Howard, he was discussing how to build a financial base
for living longer.  He suggested to split what amount of money is put into
retirement fund, which will divvy out monthly payments to you from your fund
for an estimated amount of time for being alive, and a fund with
Schwab/Vanguard, etc. which will hold onto another portion of money just in
case you live longer that estimated.

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More