[ExI] The 13 Most Unintentionally Disturbing Children's Toys

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:51:59 UTC 2009

Max, I got a big laugh out of the items on the list.  Cracked.com is a great
place to go for a fun diversion.  But actually, I think toys are worthy of
study by transhumanists, especially because the more upscale items are
fairly impressive uses of technology & at least sometimes educational.  And
as time passes, toys will be utterly transformed by the coming great
advances in artificial intelligence and nanotech.  The era of "a young
ladies illustrated primer" and "small soldiers" will be upon us.

John  : )