[ExI] simple solution to health care

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:13:31 UTC 2009

On 6/25/09, Max More wrote:
>  Actually, no. Texas house prices never had a big run up and so have not
> dropped. Since we bought our current house in Austin a couple of years ago,
> the value has actually risen a little bit. (That might be partly due to
> Natasha's amazing tree-planting campaign...) I believe San Antonio prices
> trends have been similar.

Yea, you're right. Areas (towns, cities, states) that missed out on
the speculative bubble in real estate have seen little price movement
since about 2006.

When one reads the horror stories about the property slump,
repossessions, etc. it is easy to forget that real estate prices can
be very local. Even areas within the same town can vary a lot,
depending on what is in demand at the time.

BillK