[ExI] left on iran

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Jun 27 14:44:12 UTC 2009

Stefano Vaj ha scritto:

> But it seems far-fetched to claim that supporting illegal actions
> brought by a (be it "enlightened") minority against the government in
> place in order to reverse electoral results means "supporting the
> Iranian people in their struggle". This sounds a little too much as
> Soviet-style doublethink.

As Bruno Leoni wrote in his book, "The Freedom and the Law", not all
laws are legit. If the IRI have a law that order the killing of all
people that disagree with the Supreme Leader, this make not it right to
kill people only because they disagree with the Supreme Leader.

Now, we know that legitimacy could come from two things: power and
consent. What appear from the news, photos, videos and testimonies that
come from Iran is consent is no more and only power govern Iran now.

> Were things reversed, I have no doubt that the same violent protests
> would be labelled as terrorism and treason in favour of a foreign
> power.

Would you argue the same if the government of Iran axed transhumanists
in the same way it axe this people?

http://www.24thstate.com/2009/06/video-of-two-very-different-protests.html
(not for weak people)

Mirco