[ExI] darwin again: ants masturbate aphids... was RE: New Enlightenment talk

Sondre Bjellås sondre-list at bjellas.com
Mon Mar 9 09:44:39 UTC 2009

I'm currently reading 'Why Evolution is True', a new book that I just purchased on my recent trip to Seattle.

It's a book I will push on all my friends who's still not convinced about evokution. Evolution is as much real as the theory of gravity.

Easy to read book, even for non-scientists :-)

- Sondre