[ExI] What is Grace?

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 05:03:21 UTC 2009

At 09:21 PM 3/9/2009 -0700, Spike wrote:

>Depends on which angels you mean.  A third of the angels sided with the
>devil, as we are assured in Revelations 12 verse 9:...
>
>Being on the side of the angels is a wonderfully ambiguous moral position.

No, as any good born-again Darwinist knows, being "on the side of the
angels" means being *unambiguously dead wrong*--because it's a phrase
used by Benjamin Disraeli in 1864 to berate evolutionists: "The
question is this: Is man an ape or an angel? Now I am on the side of
the angels." Wrong, Benji. No positive reinforcement for you, sir.

Damien Broderick