[ExI] israelis defeat physics

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:22:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 4:30 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Hi Stefano, if you believe cBS, here ya go.  Their credibility is in the
> mud, not highly regarded in this country, but I see no reason to doubt the
> word of Piro, who agrees with Tenet (who also has some serious credibility
> problems):
> http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/24/60minutes/main3749494.shtml

Why, irrespective of credibility, all that sounds as inferences. I was
under the impression that the allegation was that some Iraqui officer
had claimed that his country was actually able to defend itself with
WMD - a claim which would have probably been made, if this were the
case...

I am instead inclined to believe that the US administration attacked
Iraq because it was persuaded that Iraq did *non* have such weapons.
Not that Iraq would have really been in the position to develop them
to a point where they would have made a difference anyway,..

--
Stefano Vaj