[ExI] israelis defeat physics

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Mar 13 13:38:12 UTC 2009

Il 12/03/2009 14.22, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 4:30 AM, spike<spike66 at att.net>  wrote:
>> Hi Stefano, if you believe cBS, here ya go.  Their credibility is in the
>> mud, not highly regarded in this country, but I see no reason to doubt the
>> word of Piro, who agrees with Tenet (who also has some serious credibility
>> problems):
>> http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/24/60minutes/main3749494.shtml
>
> Why, irrespective of credibility, all that sounds as inferences. I was
> under the impression that the allegation was that some Iraqui officer
> had claimed that his country was actually able to defend itself with
> WMD - a claim which would have probably been made, if this were the
> case...

> I am instead inclined to believe that the US administration attacked
> Iraq because it was persuaded that Iraq did *non* have such weapons.
> Not that Iraq would have really been in the position to develop them
> to a point where they would have made a difference anyway,..

I'm inclined to believe that:

1) Saddam miscalculate the US intentions
2) The US miscalculate the Iraq and Saddam intentions and/or capabilities

Anyone (not only Bush and Saddam) of them acted in his best interest
with the informations he had at the moment. They probably were all wrong
in a way or in another.

Are these miscalculation important?
I don't know and I don't think they were important.

Iraq is better today than when it was under Saddam rule.
One enemy of the west is no more in existance
al-Qaeda rushed in Iraq to seize the opportunity to install an islamic /
sunni / wahabbi rule there and was grinded. They losed 10x or 20x (maybe
more) men than the US forces, they spent anourmous quantities of
supplies and money accomplishing nothing apart to be hated and dispised
by the iraqis and gaining their lasting enemity.

Without the Iraq battlefield and the Afganistan one, many more resources
would be free to be used in the West by the jihadist and their masters.

Now, if we (West) we are able to delay Iran and the Wahabbi enough so
their economies go belly up like the USSR, we could avoid a big direct
conflict inside and outside our borders. If not, it will be very
interesting.

Mirco