[ExI] israelis defeat physics

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Mar 13 14:25:33 UTC 2009

Il 13/03/2009 9.39, Stathis Papaioannou ha scritto:
> 2009/3/13 Jeff Davis<jrd1415 at gmail.com>:
>> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 8:14 PM, spike<spike66 at att.net>  wrote:
>>> BillK, to compare the death rate before and after the invasion and counting
>>> the difference as deaths due to war is exactly why the Lancet lost a lot of
>>> credibility.
>>
>> Spike, spike, spike!  Where ARE you coming up with this stuff? The
>> Lancet lost credibility?!?!?!  With whom,?, Cheney, Rice, and
>> Limbaugh?  Show me some sources.
>
> I assumed what spike meant was that the fact that health statistics
> would deteriorate as a result of invasion was so obvious as to be of
> little scientific interest, and therefore the Lancet must have
> published the papers for some other reason, i.e. as propaganda. But
> maybe I misunderstood.

The problem with health statistics is that we have not verifiable or
trustable statistic about Iraq before and after the war. Anything after
the 1991 is very uncertain.

When Saddam was in charge he had many reason to fake the statistics in a
way or in another and when he was toppled, collecting statistics was
very difficult, because the land was very dangerous.

Then, we could argue the fact that the Iraq war is/was a four-in-one
war, where after the toppling of Saddam we have the sunni insurgents
against the Shiite (Iran backed) militias against the MultiNational
Force, the Iraq government forces against a very large criminal
population (Saddam open the gate of the jails before the war started).

What damage was only caused by the MNF? What was caused by the
Jihadists? What was caused by the criminals gangs?

Mirco