[ExI] israelis defeat physics

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 21:37:59 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Jeff Davis <jrd1415 at gmail.com> wrote:
>The intent of the study -- in terms of data --was to find out
> how many people were killed by the "war", not new scientific truth.

In principle, the interest of such a "quantitative" study in so
broadly general terms is equivalent to that of a study on how many
more orgasms per year can be attributed to the invention of the pill.

Something which OTOH I never fail to find bizarre is the typically
western idea idea that nations may actually be immediately better off
once bombed, vanquished, invaded, occupied, economically colonised and
to some extent exterminated.

--
Stefano Vaj