[ExI] punishment

Dagon Gmail dagonweb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:52:29 UTC 2009

> Whereas I have always had some respect for libertarian values and personal
> freedom,

responsibility and empowerment, the statements of the well-known hysteric
and
H+/extropy critic Dale C. had always buzzed around in my mind - namely

*...that radical rightwing elements were exerting their ideology into H+ and
disparaging
elements of a more "liberal" or left-leaning persuasion. *

(and vice versa, probably)

The moment has come to conclude that the sickening discourse we have been
witnessing
in international politics between "right" and "left" has in fact parachuted
into H+ and is
endanging the ideals I hold dear. Irreconcilable polarization is here and it
will not go
away.

I do not like this at all but there is nothing I can do about it. It is a
dangerous, chronic
disease of the world we are in.