[ExI] List of pitfalls

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:43:10 UTC 2009

What about a patchwork approach (based on the region/state and what appeals
to them most) that combines land solar panels, synthetic fuels, hydro, wind,
nuclear, etc., to sharply curb our dependence on foreign oil?  Or does this
cause a lessening of the necessary "laser focus" on the problem, which will
in the end result in probable failure and the feared human population
die-off?

Please tell me again how many years (roughly) we have until we must have a
solution in place to prevent the upcoming monstrous energy shortage (and the
resulting chaos and death).

John Grigg