[ExI] church is sexy: was The sky is falling!

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 04:03:36 UTC 2009

Well the latest findings reported below seem to show that that the
Mormon-Mormon (in-group) divorce rate is very low. And here I was, after
having read earlier that the Mormon divorce rate was the same as that of
other Americans, all prepared to quip that polygamous Mormons could have
skewed the results!

But now that joke won't work. So just pretend I never said it. ;)

Regards,
Mike LaTorra