[ExI] The sky is falling!

Chad Robb ninjawaffles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:04:35 UTC 2009

2009/3/30 Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc>

>  Chad, your comments are assumptive and inaccurate.
>
> Episcopalians practice a ritual that is based on standing up when the cross
> is walked down the vestibule, sitting down during a sermon and kneeling on
> soft pedestals, when praying and again standing when singing.  Otherwise,
> they sit still and the ritual does not vary from Northern United States to
> the Southern United States.

I attended St. Paul Episcopal Church for a year as a christian. Though they
didn't do the frantic stuff, they did talk about evil spirits and even
performed an exorcism upon my little brother.
I do remember the singing of down the Via Dolorosa on Easter with the
Jesus-Guy carrying a cross through the isles.
We didn't have the soft pedestals though.
The Emanuel Apostolic Embassy did do the holy freak out.