[ExI] Economy: "The Big Takeover".

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 31 19:40:44 UTC 2009

"BillK" <pharos at gmail.com> Wrote:

> Stathis probably meant the US national debt has been more or less
> steadily increasing.

But NOT during the last 3 of the Clinton years.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/09/27/clinton.surplus/

Anyway, at a time like now the last thing on earth you'd want to do is
balance the budget. Hoover did it and turned a garden variety recession into
a decade long worldwide depression.

And by the way, I wouldn't take anything you read on that website you
recommended very seriously, it's full of crackpot conspiracy theories; the
man who runs it knows how to type and that's about all I can say.

 John K Clark