[ExI] anti-capitalist propaganda, was: retrainability of plebeians

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun May 3 05:53:38 UTC 2009

> >> ...Are you saying that the anti-capitalist
> propaganda and other impediments to political and economic
> change are even worse in modern democracies that in the Soviet Union?
> --
> Stathis Papaioannou

Ja!  In the last US presidential election, the news media were so one sided,
it was obvious to even the Russians, who know a thing or two about
propaganda.  Consider only the vice presidential candidates.  Sarah Palin
ran such a clean gaffe-free campaign that the media complex needed to have a
comedienne do an impression of her in order to produce phony gaffes.  A
study showed that the *majority* of the voters thought Palin said "I can see
Russia from my house."  It was Tina Fey doing Palin who actually said that.
At the same time vice presidential nominee Joe Biden uttered some of the
stupidest comments imaginable for such a candidate, such as saying Roosevelt
went on television in 1929 and reassured the people, etc.  This idiot makes
Dan Quayle look brilliant by comparison.

There were *hundreds* of reporters digging thru Palin's garbage, looking for
*anything* scandalous, while no one even bothered to ask Obama where he got
the money to snort that 100 dollar a gram cocaine while in high school, nor
where all his money came from in the years following.  These news people
wonder why we aren't buying their products?