[ExI] anti-capitalist propaganda, was: retrainability of plebeians

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:05:18 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 10:59 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> It is clear to me that the two major parties had converged to the point of
> indistingushability, where any real difference was meaningless, and now a
> duel to the death is taking place.  Problem is this duel will do tragic
> damage to the nation.

### Duel? Nah, more like a courtly dance. The two nominal factions of
the state need each other - you couldn't distract the proles if there
was just one party which would get blamed for everything like the
commies back home, who got blamed for low quality toilet paper (and
yes, they actually deserved it).

Rafal