[ExI] anti-capitalist propaganda, was: retrainability of plebeians

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon May 4 04:14:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 12:01 AM, Emlyn <emlynoregan at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/4 Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com>:
>> On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Emlyn <emlynoregan at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Overall, I can't see how he hasn't been true to his campaigning. He
>>> was never pretending to be Captain Future of the 24th century, where
>>> we'd all get flying cars. His message was always "let's cut the crap
>>> and get some sensible change going". Very pragmatic stuff, not going
>>> with the left or right party lines (from outside the US, this is the
>>> "right" or "far far right" party lines).
>>
>> ### Gee, you *are* a commie, and supporting a big-business candidate,
>> of all things.
>>
>> Rafal
>
> Wat yoo talkin bout, comrade?

### The dude who excluded small business from ARRA funding, gives more
cash taken from workers to multimillionaires, and is supporting large
businesses with high barriers to entry, like railways, while trying to
destroy small time operators, like truck drivers.

But his dad was a card-carrying commie, his mom was as well, and he
talks the talk, so he remains untouchable, no matter what he actually
does, right?

Rafal