[ExI] libertarians and inheritance

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue May 5 20:06:20 UTC 2009

Me:

"samantha" <sjatkins at mac.com>

> Productive?  Within what standards of valuing?

You seem to want a definition of "productive"; I'm a little surprise, I
hadn't realized the word was exotic and assumed it was widely know.
I fear there is little point in supplying a definition because it would be
made of words and I'm sure you would demand another definition of
at least one of those words.

>  How to you measure "productive"

Superbly, if I do say so myself!

> you are suffering from a lack of imagination it would seem.

No, just lack of faith.

 John K Clark