[ExI] Education, Wealth and the future (was RE: libertarians and inheritance)

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon May 11 16:31:26 UTC 2009

Damien, thanks.  Good laugh.

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More

>the use of the
>money should be...  kept out
>of the hands of government bureaucrats, who tend to use any excess
>monies to destroy the foundations of wealth-creation.

I know, I know. It's scandalous how much is just thrown away educating young
humans, building roads and sewers, contributing to some portion of health
care. This sort of flagrant waste just erodes everything we hold dear, we
wealth creators.

Damien Broderick
[Yes, it's the *bloat* that's really at fault--a vice one never encounters
in business... banking, say, or health insurance]