[ExI] anti-capitalist propaganda, was: retrainability of plebeians

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:42:59 UTC 2009

On 5/15/09, spike wrote:
>  This is the actual quote, which causes me to think 0bama gets it:
>
>  "We can't keep on just borrowing from China," Obama said at a town-hall
>  meeting in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, outside Albuquerque. "We have to pay
>  interest on that debt, and that means we are mortgaging our children's
>  future with more and more debt."
>
>  Holders of U.S. debt will eventually "get tired" of buying it, causing
>  interest rates on everything from auto loans to home mortgages to increase,
>  Obama said. "It will have a dampening effect on our economy."

Hmmmm.  This strikes me as rather an odd remark for Obama to make.

After all, he has previously criticized the Republicans for deficit
spending. It is not a sudden new discovery for him. And it is his huge
deficit budget which is causing the future problems.

Is he a hypocrite?

Or, maybe, after his 100 days, he is realizing that he has been led by
the nose by all the crooked financiers and he is starting a push back
against them.

Interesting.

BillK