[ExI] Protected Elites

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:11:51 UTC 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, not exactly a world where Conan as a barbarian immigrant would
> have easily won a kingdom on the tip of his sword... ;-)

However, the subject of the thread being what it is, it would be
interesting to know something about "downward mobility". There again,
on anedoctical evidence, I am under the impression that this is a
relatively easy occurrence for lower-middle class and blue collars,
but an rather exceptional event for the offspring of certain circles,
as long as they "behave".

--
Stefano Vaj