[ExI] Protected Elites

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Sun May 17 01:07:20 UTC 2009

From: "Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>
To: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>

> At 09:19 PM 5/16/2009 +0200, Mirco url'd:
>
>>http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/
>
> Another sly, tacky site designed to lure the innocent and ignorant to, for
> example,
>
> http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/jewwatch.htm
>
> ("Oh, no no no, this is not bigoted shit, this is *balanced
> even-handedness*")

I have to give credit where credit is due, and when I showed this to my
husband, here's what he said (he tends to be morbidly funny):

"Ironic that the section on Jewish atheism would include a link to American
Atheists - enough to spin Madalyn in her grave, or at least spin her various
parts." (said my hubby, Patrick Inniss)

Having followed Madalyn's escapades for a bit (and I've known many people
who worked for her), I can tell you she was a big "Jew hater."  Although she
tried to hide it as best as she could.  But not well enough, because she
simply couldn't resist writing some articles that were tinged with the
subject of "Holocaust-denial"  in her old magazine.  I had that issue
kicking around somewhere for years, although I may no longer have it (it was
from the 1980s sometime).

Olga