[ExI] LIT: The Medusa Complex - A Theory of Stoned Posthumanism

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Fri May 22 19:23:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 12:03 PM,  <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> Quoting Aware <aware at awareresearch.com>:
>
> Are you "Jef" or "Jef"?

Yes to both, but I seem to be suffering from some confusion over
personal identity.  ;-)

Actually, you're seeing the placeholder account I established in order
to monitor the list while not being present and therefore tempted to
post.  I've responded several times now without remembering to change
accounts.

As for your other comments, I'll get back to you in the next day or
so.  They merit serious consideration but I've already exceeded my
budget for today.

- Jef