[ExI] Dear Mother Nature (was Re: "meat"

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon May 25 21:36:53 UTC 2009

The recent discussion on Extropy-Chat about the use of the term
"meat" for the human body reminded me of a piece I wrote about ten
years ago [see blog link below] and read at the EXTRO 4: Biotech
Futures conference in Berkeley, California).

I'm thinking of including it in the book I'm working on (or possibly
another book to follow right after that, focused on transhumanism).
If you have any feedback on what you think works and what doesn't
work as well as it might, I'd like to hear from you.
http://strategicphilosophy.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Max

Max More, Ph.D.