[ExI] Fwd: [Wearables] Fw: International Symposium on Wearable Computing (ISWC'09): Last Call for Late Breaking Results, Design Contest and Video Papers (June 3rd 2009)

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Thu May 28 19:02:25 UTC 2009

This is a field that not too many of us here are involved with, but I
do have friends who are leading designers and I hope they will be
presenting. One is Laura Beloff who is amazing.  Here is her work:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~off/off/
http://www.turbulence.org/blog/archives/001957.html
http://matchmaking.no/wp/2008/?p=272