[ExI] Is unemployment the future?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:11:31 UTC 2009

2009/11/3 Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org>

> You do not see much change between ~1960 and ~2010, in Europe/North
> America?

Do I see an obvious and regular correlation, from, say, 860 or 1860 and 2010
AD,  between the degree of technological development of a given world region
and age and "unemployment", however defined? No.

I may be less sure within the constraints that you dictate, but of course if
one selects one's sample and extrapolate what he has been looking for in the
first place, I assume that everything can be demostrated. Moreover, on the
same basis it could be argued that unemployment has grown along with the
diffusion of English as a second language in the area and period
concerned... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj