[ExI] Yamamoto Tsunetomo on the Bushido code

Robert Masters rob4332000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 00:25:36 UTC 2009

The Way of the Samurai is found in death.  When it comes to either/or, there is only the quick choice of death.  It is not particularly difficult.  Be determined and advance.

We all want to live.  And in large part we make our logic according to what we like.  But not having attained our aim and continuing to live is cowardice.

If by setting one's heart right every morning and evening, one is able to live as though his body were already dead, he gains freedom in the Way.

							--HAGAKURE

Rob Masters