[ExI] Uranium supplies

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 20:37:57 UTC 2009

2009/11/27 Max More <max at maxmore.com>:
> I'll keep investigating the topic. I would be disappointed if nuclear turns
> out not to be a good, major long-term energy source, but if that's the
> best-supported conclusion I'll back other energy sources more strongly.

I have always take for granted that fission was fine, especially as a
stop-gag measure, but ultimately was facing oil-like exhaustion, where
fusion was practically a fairly unlimited energy source, meaning that
it had to potential to bring us to the point when we would not be
limited to terrestrial allowances...

--
Stefano Vaj