[ExI] Goldbach Conjecture

Will Steinberg asyluman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 17:16:10 UTC 2009

Here's a little bit of LaTeX delineating some stuff.  Why the end works is
that the overflow from P/p (to get the fractional part) will always be an
even number (prime-prime) and the fractional part from 2n/p will be 2n-p
which will always be odd, unless p is 2, in which case the first part is odd
and the second even.  In any case, the fparts are not equal and so there is
a column in the matrix for ANY 2n satisfying Goldbach.  QED.