[ExI] Alcor scandal

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Sun Oct 4 19:35:21 UTC 2009

Natasha wrote:

>I'm not sure what you are saying David, but in litigation terms discovery is
>what will skin or swim Alcor and I do not want this list being used as a
>means for either.

I thought I was clear.

I agreed with you, and said moreover that since our archives are
public, anyone antagonistic to Alcor can access anything we
post without discovery.

But I suggested that rather than bar the topic altogether, this list be
used (only) to tell each other about links to *already-public* material
extropians might be interested in, like video or a transcript posted
by ABC after the Nightline segment airs, a newspaper op-ed, or a
press release on the Alcor site.

-- David.