[ExI] The Terminatrix

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Oct 13 04:43:42 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Damien Broderick
> Subject: [ExI] The Terminatrix
>
> This explains much. (Assuming it gets through.)

Damien, I don't know how much of our funniest ever American TV show you were
able to catch in your Australia years.

Your cartoon reminded me of when Homer and Marge were trying to figure out
what to do about the troublesome Bart, while the infant Maggie was already
showing signs of even greater intelligence than the brilliant Lisa.  Homer
suggested a plan: since their children keep getting smarter, they have
another one.  This baby would be so intelligent as to invent a time machine,
which Homer and Marge would use to go back in time and not have any
children.