[ExI] Me again : )

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Tue Sep 1 04:13:17 UTC 2009

My video did not make it into the weekly semi finalist, but, you still can
vote for me to win the community challenge - by going to
http://www.youtube.com/hp then clicking the view + vote tab, but this time,
click the "community award" tab (on top of the videos /left side). Then to
find my video, you should see a search box on top of the videos on the
right, put in "Who Am I" then you'll see me (black dress blonde pony tail).
It's a long shot - we would need a lot of votes - but it might be worth a
try - you can vote once a day through Sept 13. Thank you so much - you are
all so very, very kind!

The HP contest rules: http://tiny.cc/qYsBA

Gina~
nanogirl.com