[ExI] Order Without Orderers, online for the first time

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Sep 3 06:44:11 UTC 2009

Recent discussion of the early versions of the Extropian principles
spurred me to look at my writing on spontaneous order from the days
of the print version of Extropy magazine.

"Order Without Orderers", my paper on the importance of spontaneous
order in transhumanist thinking, appeared in Extropy #7 in 1991. It
has never been available online until now.

My thanks to Natasha for OCR'ing the paper from the original print
edition of Extropy #7. I've been through the result, further cleaning
it up. It should be in pretty good shape now.

www.maxmore.com/Order_Without_Orderers.htm

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
Strategic Philosopher