[ExI] fiction writer on biosciences

Post Futurist p0stfuturist at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 02:40:29 UTC 2009

The Wolfe piece is something one might skim over once for the novelty of reading what a v.  well known fiction writer thinks of the topic. He's a bit too theatrical to take all that seriously, but he is quite talented.
If it were important, I'd have spell checked it; but as it is, in the raw, it is not illegible at all. You don't want to be fastidious Felix Unger types do you? Only important articles warrant spell checking, IMO.
But I did sin. Thirty lashes w/ a wet noodle.