[ExI] EU institutes massive program to monitor "abnormal"behavior

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 24 14:21:01 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Stefano Vaj
> Let me put on for once - but the opportunities to do so are
> becoming so frequent that I am concerned about my political
> identity... :-) - my "libertarian" hat...

{Sniff...}  We are so proud of you Stefano.

> ... that legislation exists, namely the so-called EU directive on
> "privacy" (!), that has enacted a de-facto State monopoly on
> the automatic collection and processing of personal data, let
> alone "sensitive" data, a practical ban existing on such
> activities as far as private companies, NGOs, political
> movements, media, citizens' organisations, etc., including
> for "defensive" purposes.
>
> --
> Stefano Vaj

Regarding transparency, privacy and new technology, Stefano, are you guys
over there following the exploits of our new radicals?  A coupld of young
people hid a camera, went into ACORN offices (the organization that "helps"
poor people get houses) and asked for advice on how to set up a house for
child prostitution, defacto slavery in the 21st century.  In at least five
cases, the ACORN people calmly offered the advice, and even added how they
could escape detection, evade taxes, and even how to claim the child harlots
as dependents.

Now ACORN is suing the moviemakers for destroying their reputation.  {8^D

The thing I am finding most amusing about all this is that the press is
calling them conservative activists.  But they are not conservative at all,
they are neo-radicals.  They learned from Saul Alinski's Rules for Radicals.
The elderly 60s radicals do not like the new radicals.  ACORN and their ilk
are the new pigs.  The old radicals were "right on" back then: you really
can't trust anyone over 30.