[ExI] Don't be a locavore fundamentalist

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 24 20:36:42 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Max More
> Subject: [ExI] Don't be a locavore fundamentalist
>
> Swallowing Eco-Hype
>
> Being a 'locavore' is supposed to be healthier for you and
> better for the planet, right? Maybe not.
> http://www.newsweek.com/id/216034

> Max More, Ph.D.

But Max, what if one is in a position to make a ton of money off of the
locavores?  Is it wrong to be a phony green?  Hey I like green.  It's the
color of money.  How about printing my own carbon credits?  On recycled
paper!  With biodegradable ink!  That just sounds so tempting to try to sell
those things.