[ExI] Singularity - Non-Gender Specific

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Sep 30 00:39:51 UTC 2009

Spike, you are absolutely right. (I was alerted about Dr. Carson by
Max who complimented my post but raised a fully-arched and furrowed
brow at the Rachel Carson example.)  Even though I was referring to
Carson's earlier work - before her real f__-up, Madam Curie is more
appropriate.  Thank you for correcting me.

Natasha