[ExI] 2009 summit scavenger hunt (or are we playing singularity bingo?)

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Wed Sep 30 03:05:09 UTC 2009

Bryan,

Yea, this sounds fun!  I'm glad to here you are attending.  It'll be fun
to meet you face to face for the first time.

Who else is attending?  And where are you staying?  I'm staying in the
Marriott Cortyard on 92nd.

And most important of all, when/where are we all going to do our
traditional Sushi meal?

Brent Allsop