[ExI] Yuri's night.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 13 00:06:30 UTC 2010

On Apr 12, 2010, at 6:31 PM, spike wrote:

> I know exactly where you were hanging out that night, for that Taco Bell became my favorite hangout during my misspent youth.  I remember when that Taco Bell was being built, in 1968

That is a response I never expected, that is a response that was so cool I expected nobody to know what the hell I was talking about; and yet immediately after my weak comments Spike responded with a message so interesting and so cool that it approached absolute zero. And in addition to being cool and surprising Spike's message had the additional virtue of being true.

Yes all this is odd, but if you wait long enough odd things will happen.

 John K Clark