[ExI] Capitalism is like a poker game

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Apr 13 18:11:52 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Capitalism is like a poker game
>
> 2010/4/13 Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com>:
> > I don't trust governments AND big corporations, and I wish
> to see the
> > power of both big government and big corporations reduced.
> Am I the only one?
>
> ### No, you are not :)
>
> Pity there are so few people who see the problem with *both*
> government and large (i.e. government-like) corporations.
> Most see only one side of the coin... Rafal

Giulio the critical difference is that if you don't like a big corporation,
you have the option of going into business in competition against it.
Competing against the fed is not so easy, assuming you do not wish to be
shot or imprisoned.  If you don't like a corporation, you have the option of
refusing to trade with it.