[ExI] Capitalism is like a poker game

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Apr 13 22:36:57 UTC 2010

Il 13/04/2010 21.43, Dan ha scritto:
> No, it's not usually random and it's usually called lobbying and
> often dressed up as necessary regulations for the public interest,
> the common good, the good of the country, and the like. In other
> words, corporations don't usually go after competitors by using force
> directly. They do it indirectly by getting the government to go after
> competitors.

So we return to the fact that is the government the problem, not the
corporation.

What I was pointing out with my remark was the irrational fears of some
people that corporation can take over with private militias and likes
when a government is too weak. In this case they become the government,
a tyrannical one and can be shot down like all tyrannical governments.
Usually, in this case, they would be much more easy to put in their
place, as they lack the moral ground that "governments" claim. They also
become market averse, so their efficiency fall as always happen when
people ban the market.

Mirco