[ExI] walmart again: was RE: Capitalism is like a poker game

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:01:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 5:27 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> is the same as Walmart - many of the local small shops will go out of
> business. But this particular seaside town is a rundown dump badly in
> need of massive refurbishment.

### To quote from "30 days of night", "That which can be broken must
be broken". Those who refuse or are unable to serve their clients'
needs (i.e. sell stuff clients want at the lowest prices possible)
should be ground into the dust by the Moloch of economic progress.

I am not being ironic or sarcastic, this is actually the way I think.

Rafal