[ExI] genie scott at stanford

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Apr 21 02:31:43 UTC 2010

...On Behalf Of John Grigg
	Subject: Re: [ExI] genie scott at stanford

	Spike wrote:
	We never had to go against our will and fight a horrifying ground
war under hopeless brutal conditions.

	Uhm...., Vietnam?  ...	John

Johnny, are you old enough to have served in that conflict?  Neither am I,
and I am one of the senior guys hanging out on ExI-chat now I fear.  Have we
any wartime vets here?  Jeff Davis?  We have a few guys here who I think
were protesters during that period, but I don't recall any being in the
service.  Anyone here serve in the Middle East?

We are a lucky bunch.