[ExI] An atheist event in Austin

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Apr 21 19:35:50 UTC 2010

>...On Behalf Of Tom Nowell
> Subject: [ExI] An atheist event in Austin
> http://atheistexperience.blogspot.com/2010/04/boobquake-is-coming.html
>
> Apparently, some atheists in Austin are organising a display
> of flesh in the name of scientific experimentation, just to
> prove one particular islamic cleric's idea wrong...Tom

Austin schmaustin, Tom, California is the place you wanna be.  Besides, I
might have trouble getting plane reservations in time.

I do sincerely invite all provocatively dressed women to come to the San
Jose area.  There is a loaded strike-slip fault less than six miles from my
home that warns us from time to time, the cluster you see on this map:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/36.38.-123.-121.
php

I can take you to the exact site, up in the foothills, and you can do your
damnedest to piss off whatever deity you wish, and I will cheer you on and
take pictures.

If I put the photos on Facebook, but they aren't primarily about faces
exactly, would it still be called Facebook?  Do you suppose they would
change the name?