[ExI] flagrant self-promo

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 20:41:51 UTC 2010

I see Wildside Press have my latest book up on their site:

<http://www.wildsidebooks.com/Climbing-Mount-Implausible-The-Evolution-of-a-Science-Fiction-Writer-by-Damien-Broderick-40trade-pb41_p_4004.html>

Description
Climbing Mount Implausible showcases a writer's growth though nearly
fifty years of questing into the future. It includes his first published
stories, plus detailed notes on his own evolution as a writer, his
recent Philip K. Dick tribute, "Dead Air," and an outrageously funny
collaboration with Paul Di Filippo, "Cockroach Love."

[The cover image was kindly made for the book by transhumanist artist
Natasha Vita-More!]

Damien Broderick