[ExI] Religions and violence

Sabrina Ballard sabrina.ballard at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 22:58:59 UTC 2010

>  > Good and peaceful Muslims can become rabid killers in just a moment
>  > of faith.
>
>  > The same is true with Christians and any variety of agnostic or
>  > atheist that is not a pacifist.
>
>  I politely disagree: Christians, like Buddhists and others tend to
>  become killers against the tenets of their faiths, where the Muslims
>  tend to become killer when they start to take their faith too seriously.

However this doesn't mean that they *won't*. Who says those Muslims do
it, THEN find an excuse in their religion? The Catholics had their
crusades too.

And the bible contradicts itself, especially when you compare the old
and new testament. There is a foundation for violence in the Torah and
Bible, but they are largely ignored.