[ExI] Fwd: [Body Hacking] Reverse-Engineering of Human Brain Likely by 2030, Expert Predicts

Jebadiah Moore jebdm at jebdm.net
Tue Aug 17 19:20:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 2:04 PM, darren shawn greer
<dgreer_68 at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Awesome article. My favorite is when he calls him a pseudo-scientific
> dingbat. Not that I'm qualified to judge, but I like the mix of confidence
> and alliteration.

Yeah, love me some insults.  Actually I didn't like the article very much,
but his points about Kurzweil's estimations are valid and saved me the
trouble of typing it out again (since I had already seen the article on
another list).

--
Jebadiah Moore
http://blog.jebdm.net